CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

More life on deck...

Seriously there is so much to do on the ship, it really is it's own little city! The crew that works on the ship is amazing! I can't believe how much they pull off in one week and can't even fathom doing it day after day with new people every single week!


Daddy & Ashlyn at the dining room.
Mommy & Gabe at the dining room.

Ashlyn & Daddy all dressed up for formal night.


Our family at formal night.

The kids at Club Hal. It was water splash day.






8 comments:

TheWallinFamily said...

What a fun vacation. I think it's really cute you took the kids on a cruise. I've never been on one, but I didn't know there were so many things for kids to do. Happy (late) Anniversary! Glad you guys had a great trip. I love all the cute pictures!

Ankit Singla said...

Nice Post. Visit us for latest orkut scraps and wallpapers at Orkut Scraps
Get latest Katrina Kaif Hot Wallpapers
And visit us for Funny Jokes

voip services said...

What a fun vacation. I think it's really cute you took the kids on a cruise.

موري said...

nice topic
do not miss night life in tahi
http://bookyourvacation.blogspot.com/2011/09/girls-at-pattayas-red-light-district.html

James Pereira said...

Hello,nice blog. Pls look-up http://true-shapherd.blogspot.in/

Testing said...

Looking cute!!!

See the kids enjoying the water

Saira Naomi said...

Such a lovely blog :)

I Am A Smiley Unicorn said...

Aw... The kids look so sweet. I can't decide - and I'm not going to - which one looks cutest! Great to see you're having fun! :)